ATHENS, Greece, March 18, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOP Ships Inc. (Nasdaq:TOPS) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010.
For the three months ended December 31 2010, the Company reported:
- A net income of $2.3 million or $0.07 per share.
- An operating income of $6.1 million.
- Revenues of $22.6 million.
For the year ended December 31, 2010, the Company reported:
- A net income of $2.5 million, or $0.08 per share.
- An operating income of $22.3 million.
- Revenues of $91 million.
|CURRENT FLEET DATA A|
|Three Months Ended – December 31,||Year Ended – December 31,|
|Total number of vessels||12||13||12||13|
|Total calendar days for fleet (1)||1,104||1,196||3,761||4,472|
|Total available days for fleet (2)||1,104||1,173||3,746||4,397|
|Total operating days for fleet (3)||1,104||1,165||3,714||4,387|
|Fleet utilization (4)||100.00%||99.28%||99.15%||99.77%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV