Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the board of Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) violated shareholder protection laws in connection with recently announced government investigations probing the company for potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you are a Sands shareholder or have information about this issue, contact the firm at 877-583-2855 or by email at email@example.com.
“Las Vegas Sands recently received a subpoena from the SEC, as well as notice of similar investigations by the FBI and DOJ, delving into potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Shares of Las Vegas Sands have fallen approximately 20% since the news of the government investigations. Our potential shareholder action seeks to stop the bleeding in Sands’ stock price by installing better corporate governance at the company.”
Goldfarb Branham’s lawyers have significant experience representing individual and institutional investors in over 100 shareholder cases. A firm securities lawyer, Hamilton Lindley, can be reached at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855 to discuss the impact of the government investigations on Las Vegas Sands shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV