SIOUX FALLS, S.D., March 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- HF Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: HFFC), announced today that its banking subsidiary, Home Federal Bank, has secured a location in the Twin Cities market to establish a new branch bank.
The branch will be named Infinia Bank, a Division of Home Federal Bank of South Dakota. Curtis L. Hage, Chairman, CEO and President of HF Financial Corp. explains, "Because there is a financial institution with a similar name already in that market, we chose to establish a new name to alleviate any confusion for customers. Therefore, we have established Infinia Bank as our Twin Cities market identity."
"Our name will remain Home Federal Bank in our existing branch network in eastern South Dakota and southwest Minnesota. Ultimately, we are one banking institution with over 80 years of history helping customers achieve their financial dreams."
The new location will be at 3601 Minnesota Dr., Ste 170 (near intersection of I-494 and France Ave.) – a high traffic, easy access area in Bloomington. Opening will take place in the spring of 2011.Stephen Bianchi, President of the Twin Cities market said, "I am thrilled to enter this community as Infinia Bank. Our entrance plan will start with a business banking focus until we identify additional opportunities that could help us build out the full-service community bank presence we plan to establish long-term." Hage continues, "We are committed to our customers and shareholders to seek out opportunities that will enhance our overall service delivery channels. While we continue to grow organically through our existing branch network, we believe our philosophy of serving communities with a wide array of competitive products, convenient access and unsurpassed customer service will be well received in this new market."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV