Intelimax Closes Financing For The Development And Marketing Of Its New Gaming Platform
VANCOUVER, March 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Intelimax Media Inc. ("Intelimax" or the "Company") (OTCQB:IXMD) is pleased to announce that further to its announcement on March 1, 2011, Intelimax has now closed the following agreements it entered into on February 23, 2011, relating to the Company's capital resources:
- The Company entered into conversion agreements with two debt holders for the purpose of converting an aggregate of $301,124 USD in current liabilities into units of the Company's common shares at $0.20 USD per unit. Each unit will consist of one share of the Company's common stock and one warrant to acquire an additional share of the Company's common stock exercisable at $0.30 USD for a period of 24 months;
- The Company entered into a new loan agreement with an investor for $450,000 USD. The loan will carry an annual interest rate of 15% and is due on demand;
- The Company entered into subscription agreements with two investors for the sale of 2,250,000 units at $0.20 USD per unit for aggregate proceeds of $450,000 USD. Each unit will consist of one share of the Company's common stock and one warrant to acquire an additional share of the Company's common stock exercisable at $0.30 USD for a period of 24 months.
About Intelimax Media Inc.
Intelimax Media Inc. ( www.intelimax.com) is an Internet media services company focusing on online games, social networking and web content. Using its proprietary InteliGaming multi player network, Intelimax offers subscription based gaming on its website, ( http://www.gamboozle.com).
For and on behalf of the board of Intelimax,Glenn Little, President & CEO Forward Looking Statements: Except for historical information contained herein, the matters set forth above may be forward-looking statements that involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from those in the forward-looking statements. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intend" and similar expressions, as they relate to Intelimax or its management, identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are based on the current beliefs of management, as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to management. Actual results could differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors such as the level of business and consumer spending, the amount of sales of Intelimax's products, the competitive environment within the industry, the ability of Intelimax to continue to expand its operations, the level of costs incurred in connection with Intelimax's expansion efforts, economic conditions in the industry and the financial strength of Intelimax's customers and suppliers. Intelimax does not undertake any obligation to update such forward-looking statements. Investors are also directed to consider all other risks and uncertainties.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.