- The Company entered into conversion agreements with two debt holders for the purpose of converting an aggregate of $301,124 USD in current liabilities into units of the Company's common shares at $0.20 USD per unit. Each unit will consist of one share of the Company's common stock and one warrant to acquire an additional share of the Company's common stock exercisable at $0.30 USD for a period of 24 months;
- The Company entered into a new loan agreement with an investor for $450,000 USD. The loan will carry an annual interest rate of 15% and is due on demand;
- The Company entered into subscription agreements with two investors for the sale of 2,250,000 units at $0.20 USD per unit for aggregate proceeds of $450,000 USD. Each unit will consist of one share of the Company's common stock and one warrant to acquire an additional share of the Company's common stock exercisable at $0.30 USD for a period of 24 months.
Intelimax Closes Financing For The Development And Marketing Of Its New Gaming Platform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.