NEW YORK (TheStreet) - Welcome to Don Dion's Daily ETF Winners and Losers. Be sure to stop by each day to get a feel of who's winning and who's losing when it comes to ETFs.
WisdomTree Japan SmallCap Dividend ETF (DFJ) 4.8%
A diverse collection of internationally focused ETFs are heading higher, leading the list of ETF winners. Japan funds such as DFJ and iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) are the biggest movers, seeing some welcomed strength after a string of post-disaster losses.
LosersiPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures ETN (VXX) -2.4% After spending much of the past week struggling in light of Japan's economic disaster, the markets are at last finding some solid ground and bouncing higher. Although plenty of fear persists, the VIX-backed VXX and iPath S&P 500 VIX Mid-Term Futures ETN (VXZ) are taking some heavy hits. iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Index Fund (TLT) -0.5% Investors have developed a taste for risk in light of today's bounce, sending defensive asset classes lower.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV