Royce Value Trust, Inc. (NYSE: RVT):
- Oldest and largest small-cap closed-end fund
- Average weekly trading volume of approximately 341,000 shares
- Fund’s adviser has more than 35 years of small- and micro-cap investment experience
|Closing Prices – February 28, 2011|
|Total Return Performance|
|Periods ended February 28, 2011||NAV||MKT|
|Year to Date*||4.96||5.02|
|Three-Year Average Annual||6.32||3.81|
|Five-Year Average Annual||4.45||0.80|
|10-Year Average Annual||8.87||8.14|
|Wtd. Average Geometric Mkt. Cap:||$||1450 million|
|Wtd. Average P/E Ratio:||17.9*|
|Wtd. Average P/B Ratio:||2.0x|
|Net Assets Applicable to Common Stock:||$||1381 million|
*The Fund’s P/E ratio calculation excludes companies with zero or negative earnings.
Net leverage is the percentage, in excess of 100%, of the total value of equity type investments, divided by net assets, applicable to common stock.
|Top 10 Positions||% of Net Assets|
|2. Oil States International||1.0|
|3. Nordson Corporation||1.0|
|4. Rofin-Sinar Tecnologies||0.9|
|5. HEICO Corp.||0.9|
|6. Alleghany Corp.||0.8|
|7. Reliance Steel & Aluminum||0.8|
|8. Sapient Corp.||0.8|
|9. E-L Financial||0.8|
|10. Newport Corp.||0.7|
|Top Five Industries||% of Net Assets|
|1. Industrial Products||23%|
|3. Industrial Services||13|
|4. Natural Resources||12|
|5. Financial Services||10|
Recent DevelopmentsRoyce Value Trust, Inc. (NYSE: RVT) has declared a quarterly distribution of $0.18 per share on its Common Stock. The distribution, optionally payable in additional shares of Common Stock, or in cash by specific stockholder election, is to be paid on March 23, 2011 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 7, 2011 (ex-dividend on March 3, 2011). The price of shares issued for reinvestment will be determined on March 14, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV