To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
Iconix Brands (ICON): "(NKE) reported a bad number and that'll take down all the apparel plays. We're going to hold off on that one."
Golden Star Resources (GSS): "I'm not recommending gold stocks right here. You need to let them come in. There will be a time to jump back in, but now is not that time."Boeing (BA): "You want to own Boeing. They've got a big cycle coming and it's going to be terrific." McDonald's (MCD): "That stock is at $73 and yields 3.3%. I'd love to get it at 4% but it probably won't get there. I give it a triple buy." Verizon (VZ): "You want to hold this one. They yield 5.5%. I say VZ works here." Seabridge Gold (SA): "No, no. We're going to let the gold miners come in. This is not the time to buy them. " Apple (AAPL): "I'm not a seller of Apple. I'm more inclined to buy more. The stock is going to be stuck here. Tech is not right here; other sectors are more right." Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG): "It's a buy. I like it." MedcoHealth Solutions (MHS): "My charitable trust sold it. I don't like these kinds of stories. It's time to go." AT&T (T): "I like AT&T very much. Is it as good as Verizon (VZ)? No, but it's still good." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV