NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Web.com Group (Nasdaq:WWWW) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $13.59 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $13.49. Web.com Group is changing hands at $13.50 with 167,955 shares traded as of 10:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 388,600 shares over the past 30 days. Web.com Group has a market cap of $354 million and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 51.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Web.com Group, Inc. provides Website building tools, online marketing, lead generation, ecommerce, and technology solutions that enable small and medium-sized businesses to build and maintain their online presence. TheStreet Ratings rates Web.com Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally poor debt management. You can view the full Web.com Group Ratings Report. See all 52-week high stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Latest Headlines about WWWW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV