10 Japan Stocks With Upside: Analysts
4. Canon (CAJ), through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells network digital multifunction devices, plain paper copying machines, laser printers, inkjet printers, and cameras under the Canon brand in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
During fourth quarter of 2010, net revenue and operating profit increased 12% and 13.5%, respectively, on a constant currency basis. Performance improved for full-year 2010 with net revenue and operating profit increasing 15.5% and 25%, respectively.
Going forward, the company intends to expand its market share by reinforcing sales capabilities. For 2011, the company expects sales to grow at 10% and net profit at 20%, respectively.The proportion of debt in terms of total assets declined in the last few years. In 2006, the debt/total assets proportion was 0.7% compared to 0.3% in 2010. Financial ratios like return-on-equity and return-on-assets stood at 9.2% and 6.3%, respectively, double that seen in 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV