10 Japan Stocks With Upside: Analysts
5. Nidec (NJ) engages in the design, manufacture and marketing of small precision motors, mid-size motors, machinery, and electronic and optical components.
As part of its merger and acquisition strategy, Nidec acquired Nidec Motor Corporation, former motors and controls division of Emerson Electric in September 2010 and entered into a stock purchase agreement with Sanyo Electric in December 2010 to acquire the outstanding shares of Sanyo Seimitsu.
The company recently announced plans to construct Nidec Research & Development Center in Japan. As part of its global sales strategy for newly emerging economies, the company is planning to open a few more sales subsidiaries and five new branches to enhance its operational capabilities in the local Chinese markets.The company is establishing a new manufacturing subsidiary in Shaoguan, China, and plans to build large-scale manufacturing facilities in India in 2011 and in Brazil in 2012. Analysts predict 38% upside for the stock in the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV