9. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MTU) is a holding company for financial institutions like The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings, Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities, and Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS. The group is a leading financial group with total assets worth more than $2.5 trillion. Its services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
During third quarter of fiscal 2011, gross profit improved following gains made on sale of debt securities. Net income benefited from various cost rationalization measures the Group implemented. However, net interest income came under pressure of lower interest rates and decrease in loan balance. The Group's capital ratio stood at 15.24%, while Tier-1 was a robust 11.74%.
Going ahead, the group expects to focus on the Asia and North American markets with a retail-backed strategy. Analysts expect the stock to deliver 33% in the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV