9. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MTU) is a holding company for financial institutions like The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings, Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities, and Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS. The group is a leading financial group with total assets worth more than $2.5 trillion. Its services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
10 Japan Stocks With Upside: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.