9. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MTU) is a holding company for financial institutions like The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings, Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities, and Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS. The group is a leading financial group with total assets worth more than $2.5 trillion. Its services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
10 Japan Stocks With Upside: Analysts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.