NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded FirstEnergy Corp (FE) to 'Hold' from 'Buy'. Net income at this $11.2 billion market cap, electric utility came in at $185 million, a decline of 22.3% compared to the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 11 U.S. common stocks for March 16, 2011. In total, two stocks were upgraded and nine stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, FirstEnergy reported $3.1 billion in revenue, an increase of 6% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about FirstEnergy: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$345 million market cap, emergency products company, Federal Signal Corp (FSS) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Federal Signal reported net loss of $169 million compared to a gain of $22.7 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue shrank by 9.5% to $187 million. Learn more about Federal Signal: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV