NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hologic (Nasdaq:HOLX) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $21.69 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $21.68. Hologic is changing hands at $21.69 with 105,309 shares traded as of 9:41 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Hologic has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 12.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Hologic, Inc. develops, manufactures, and distributes medical imaging systems, and diagnostic and surgical products for serving the healthcare needs of women. The company operates in four segments: Breast Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical, and Skeletal Health. TheStreet Ratings rates Hologic as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive. You can view the full Hologic Ratings Report. See all 52-week high stocks or get investment ideas from our investment research center.
Latest Headlines about HOLX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV