SHANGHAI, China, March 17, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RDA Microelectronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:RDA), a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets radio-frequency and mixed-signal chips for cellular, broadcast and connectivity applications, today announced that Chairman and CEO Vincent Tai and CFO Lily Dong will participate in the 14th Annual Credit Suisse Asian Investment Conference being held March 21 st through March 25th, 2011 at the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong.
Mr. Tai and Ms. Dong will participate in the conference on March 24-25, 2011, and will provide corporate, financial and product updates about the company. Information about this and other upcoming events will be available on the company's Investor page at http://ir.rdamicro.com/ .
About RDA MicroelectronicsRDA Microelectronics is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets radio-frequency and mixed-signal semiconductors. Our product portfolio currently includes power amplifiers, transceivers and front-end modules, FM radio receivers, set-top box tuners, analog mobile television receivers, walkie-talkie transceivers, LNB satellite down converters, and Bluetooth system-on-chips. For additional information, please see our website at http://www.rdamicro.com .
CONTACT: For investor and media inquiries, please contact: Lily Dong, Chief Financial Officer RDA Microelectronics, Inc. +86-21-5027-1108 email@example.com or Julie Cunningham The Blueshirt Group +1 415-217-2632 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV