China Xiniya Fashion Limited ("Xiniya" or the "Company") (NYSE:XNY), a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss the Company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2010 ended December 31, 2010 on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 9 a.m. E.D.T. (9 p.m. Beijing time on March 29, 2011).
Mr. Qiming Xu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of China Xiniya Fashion Limited, and Mr. Chee Jiong Ng, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss financial results and take questions following the prepared remarks.
|The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:|
|- Participant Dial In (Toll Free USA): 1-877-317-6789|
|- International Dial In: +1 412-317-6789|
|- China Toll Free (Northern): 10-800-712-2304|
|- China Toll Free (Southern): 10-800-120-2304|
|- Hong Kong Toll Free: 800-962-475|
|Conference ID: – 449451|
A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website at: http://ir.xiniya.com.
A telephone replay of the call will be available 1 hour after the end of the conference through April 08, 2011 at 9:00 AM EDT.
|The dial-in details for the replay are as follows:|
|- US Toll Free: 1-877-344-7529|
|- International Toll: 1-412-317-0088|
|Conference Number: – 449451|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV