HOUSTON, March 16, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (NYSE Amex:UWN) today announced financial results for the third quarter ended January 31, 2011.
Third quarter 2011 Financial Highlights Included:
- Net revenues increased 155% to $13.3 million, compared to $5.2 million in the third quarter ended January 31, 2010;
- Net income of $0.1 million compared to a net loss of $0.5 million a year ago;
- Net income per basic and diluted common share of $0.01, compared to a net loss per basic and diluted common share of $0.04 in the year ago period;
- EBITDA (1) of $514,000 compared to $(316,000) in the third quarter of fiscal 2010;
- EBITDA (1) of $514,000 compared to $285,000 in the second quarter of fiscal 2011;
- Adjusted EBITDA (2) of $587,000;
- Operating income of $0.04 million compared to operating loss of $(0.7) million in the third quarter of fiscal 2010.
"We continue to be on track to hit our 2011 calendar year goal of generating approximately $55 to $60 million in pro-forma run-rate revenue subsequent to the addition of the six recently acquired Washington mini-casinos. We also continue to expect that our property level pro-forma EBITDA, adjusted for the normalization of the additional six mini-casinos, will be approximately $7.5 million to $8 million on an annualized basis," said Robert Sturges, CEO of Nevada Gold. "We are in the process of applying for a gaming license in the state of Nevada and continue to be actively reviewing potential acquisition opportunities."Financial Results For the third quarter of fiscal 2011, net revenues increased to $13.3 million compared to $5.2 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2010. Operating expenses increased to $13.2 million from $5.9 million in the third quarter of 2010. The increase is primarily due to increased casino operating expenses, marketing and administrative expenses, and facility expense related to the Washington acquisitions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV