NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- OLED player Universal Display (PANL) was soaring 18% to $44.96 in afternoon trading after it said its revenue in the fourth quarter more than doubled to $10.8 million due to increased commercial and developmental chemical sales.
Losses widened to $5.3 million, or 14 cents per share, on the back of a $4.8 million non-cash loss on stock warrant liability.
Vera Bradley (VRA) saw its shares jump 13% to $38.16 after its fourth-quarter profit beat expectations. The retailer of women's accessories reported net income of 35 cents per share on revenue of $109.4 million. Analysts predicted earnings of 27 cents per share on revenue of $95.6 million.
Websense (WBSN) saw its stock jump 13% to $23.15 on a Wall Street Journal report that security software company was exploring a sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV