The Law Office Of Joseph Klein Is Investigating Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Lubrizol Corporation In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. – LZ
The Law Office of Joseph Klein is investigating the Board of Directors of Lubrizol Corporation (NYSE: LZ) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK.A). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Lubrizol shareholders will receive $135 per each in cash. The transaction has a total value of approximately $9.7 billion, including the assumption of approximately $700 million in net debt.
The investigation concerns whether the Lubrizol Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Lubrizol stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Berkshire Hathaway is underpaying for Lubrizol shares. At least one analyst set a price target of $148.00 per share of Lubrizol stock.
If you own common stock in Lubrizol and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph Klein, Esq. directly, via email at email@example.com, by telephone at 718-947-0005, Toll Free: 877-STOK-180, or visit http://www.jkleinlawfirm.com/lubrizol-corporation.html.
Joseph Klein, Esq. is an experienced attorney and has also practiced as a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Klein represents investors and participates in securities litigations involving financial fraud throughout the nation. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV