The 2010 tax packages, including the Schedule K-1, for former unitholders of Enterprise GP Holdings L.P. are now available online and may be accessed through the EPD website at www.epplp.com. The partnership expects to complete mailing of the 2010 Enterprise GP Holdings tax packages by Tuesday, March 22, 2011. For additional information, unitholders may call the K-1 Tax Package Support toll free at (866) 792-0043 weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CT.
The 2010 tax packages, including the Schedule K-1 for Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE: EPD) are expected to be available online by noon on April 1, 2011. EPD expects to complete the mailing of the 2010 tax packages to unitholders of EPD by Friday, April 8, 2011. For additional information, EPD unitholders may call K-1 Tax Package Support toll free at (800) 599-9985 weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CT.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Enterprise’s assets include: 50,200 miles of onshore and offshore pipelines; approximately 192 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, refined products and crude oil; and 27 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity. Services include: natural gas transportation, gathering, processing and storage; NGL fractionation, transportation, storage, and import and export terminaling; crude oil and refined products storage, transportation and terminaling; offshore production platform; petrochemical transportation and storage; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems and in the Gulf of Mexico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV