PLEASANTON, Calif., March 16, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adept Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADEP), a leading provider of intelligent vision-guided robotics and global robotics services, will cram 28 years of robotic history making into a four day automation event. Adept will be displaying the industry's first direct drive robot, the industry's fastest parallel robot with USDA acceptance for meat and poultry processing, and a number of intelligent Adept mobile platforms demonstrating abilities like basic human interface, media content delivery, and line replenishment in warehouse environments. This will all be taking place at the Automate 2011 show in Chicago from March 21 to 24 in Adept's Booth 1063, the Emerging Technologies Pavilion Booth 139, the RIA's 50th Anniversary Tribute Exhibit in Booth 660, and the entrance of the show hall.
50th Anniversary Robot Pavilion - Booth 660
Automate 2011 honors robotics industry pioneers with a special tribute at the Show, and a Gala Dinner presentation of the industry's highest honor, the Joseph F. Engelberger Robotics Award. Automate 2011 celebrates the rich history of robotics and automation and presents a window into its future. Special displays will showcase the Past, Present and Future of Robotics as compiled by the RIA, which includes an AdeptOne robot, the industry's first direct drive robot.Adept Quattro s650HS - Booth 1063 Adept will be showing an Adept Quattro s650HS robot, the USDA-accepted version of the high-speed family of parallel robots. Adept Quattro robots are a continuation of Adept's market-leading position in high-speed industrial robots. The Adept Quattro boasts a four-arm parallel-design that is specifically engineered for high-speed material handling, kitting, sorting, and packaging applications. The Adept Quattro s650HS USDA-accepted robot comes with the following series of benefits:
- 23% energy savings over its peers
- Sustainable smooth motions at high-speed operation
- Tool-less removal of arms and platforms for cleaning and sterilization
- Hygienic design with sealed mechanisms and smooth surfaces
- Compliance with USDA regulations
- Low footprint due to embedded amplifiers
- Capable of handling conveyor-tracking, vision-guided applications
- Adept Motivity can be used with any base stations to quickly integrate and deploy mobile robot applications
- There are over 3,000 such units deployed and covering millions of miles using autonomous navigation
- Adept MT400 can be quickly installed for industrial applications requiring flexible mobile automation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV