Golfsmith Opens Interactive, 25,000-Square Foot Golf Playground Becoming St. Louis Area’s Largest Golf Retail Experience
“This is a golfer’s paradise. We have made our new Missouri store the kind of place golfers do not want to leave,” said Hanaka. “The Golfsmith experience is like none around because all of our associates have a passion for the game and offer the best advice coupled with an expertise to custom fit golfers with the most precise equipment to help improve their game. We even guarantee our clubs and custom fitting process will make our customers’ games more enjoyable.”
Custom fitting is the process where a Golfsmith club-fitting specialist uses computerized swing analysis systems to study every aspect of a player’s swing and then recommends the best types of clubs. Golfers can be custom-fit, free of charge, for any type of golf club.
“Our new Golfsmith store offers every golfer and tennis player unprecedented levels of service combined with huge selections of the best products and clothing for players of all abilities. We are unlike anyone in the St. Louis market because we offer performance guarantees when purchasing certain clubs, offer free club fitting services and other programs, all designed to provide just the right gear for our customers to play better,” said Jason Sutton, Golfsmith’s Des Peres GM.
About Golfsmith -Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOLF), is a 44-year-old specialty retailer of golf and tennis equipment, apparel and accessories. The company operates as an integrated multi-channel retailer, offering its guests the convenience of shopping in more than 78 stores across the United States, through its Internet site and from its assortment of catalogs. Golfsmith offers an extensive product selection that features premier branded merchandise, as well as its proprietary products, club-making components and pre-owned clubs. Visit www.Golfsmith.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV