10 Stocks Under $4 With Upside
2. SuperGen (SUPG) discovers and develops therapies for the treatment of cancer. Besides, it also acquires products developed by other companies and applies additional developmental effort to expand sales.
For the latest fourth quarter, the company's revenues increased to $15.3 million from $11.9 million in the year-ago quarter. Net income multiplied to $6.7 million from $2.3 million earlier. For full-year 2010, SuperGen's revenue and net income increased 28.4% and 401.3% to $52.9 million and $15.9 million respectively.
For 2011, the company pegs net income below $14 million, coming in line with analysts' estimates. Royalty revenue for its product Dacogen is expected to increase by 5% from the previous guidance range of $52 to $55 million. Research and development expenses are seen increasing in the range of $29 to $32 million from 2009.All the three analysts covering the stock recommended a buy on the stock. The stock's average 12-month price target is $8, or 207.7% higher than the current price, as per analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV