5. Westell Technologies (WSTL) designs carrier-class equipment that delivers high-speed communications for telecommunications operators and Internet service providers across North America and Europe. The company's products are classified as - Broadband Home Networking and Transport and Termination.
For the latest third quarter, the company reported a 13% increase in total revenue to $48.3 million, compared to the year-ago quarter. Net income was up marginally to $2.9 million from $2.7 million earlier, with earnings per share staying at 4 cents. The company's cash and short-term investments expanded by $16.4 million to $86.4 million during the quarter. The company recently reported that its audio and video bridge network is now available in New York, Los Angeles, London, and Hong Kong.
One analyst covering the stock recommends a buy on it. The stock's average 12-month price target is $5, which is 63.4% higher than the current price, as per analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV