10 Stocks Under $4 With Upside
5. Westell Technologies (WSTL - Get Report) designs carrier-class equipment that delivers high-speed communications for telecommunications operators and Internet service providers across North America and Europe. The company's products are classified as - Broadband Home Networking and Transport and Termination.
For the latest third quarter, the company reported a 13% increase in total revenue to $48.3 million, compared to the year-ago quarter. Net income was up marginally to $2.9 million from $2.7 million earlier, with earnings per share staying at 4 cents. The company's cash and short-term investments expanded by $16.4 million to $86.4 million during the quarter. The company recently reported that its audio and video bridge network is now available in New York, Los Angeles, London, and Hong Kong.
One analyst covering the stock recommends a buy on it. The stock's average 12-month price target is $5, which is 63.4% higher than the current price, as per analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts