6. General Steel Holdings (GSI) operates through a portfolio of Chinese steel companies serving various industries and engages in the manufacture of a multiplicity of steel products. The company has interests in four steel-related subsidiaries.
The company is scheduled to release its fourth quarter and full-year 2010 results on Mar. 16, before the market opens. Sales for fourth-quarter 2010 are expected at $471.76 million, compared to $460.3 million recorded in the previous quarter and $451.9 million in the year ago-quarter, based on consensus estimates of analysts polled by Reuters. Earnings per share are seen at 13 cents for the quarter as opposed to a loss of 26 cents in the same quarter a year ago.
Of the two analysts covering the stock, 50% recommend a buy while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Data from Bloomberg has analysts predicting average 12-month price target of $4.0, about 63.3% higher than the stock's recent price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV