7. Northgate Minerals (NXG) is a gold and copper producer with operations, development projects and exploration properties in Canada and Australia. The company's mines, namely Kemess, Fosterville, Stawell and Young-Davidson amounted to total proven and probable reserves of 3,555,000 ounces of contained gold and 9,247,000 pounds of copper, as of Dec. 31, 2010
10 Stocks Under $4 With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.