10 Stocks Under $4 With Upside
9. Stereotaxis (STXS) designs, manufactures and markets an advanced cardiology instrument control system to enhance the treatment of coronary artery disease and arrhythmias. The company's Niobe remote magnetic navigation system enables physicians to perform complex interventional procedures by providing image-guided delivery of catheters and guide wires through the blood vessels and chambers of the heart to treatment sites.
For the year ended Dec. 31, 2010, total revenue increased 5.7% to $54.1 million from $51.1 million a year ago. Gross margin stood at 71.2%, up 450 basis points year-over-year from 66.7%. Operational efficiency reduced expenses significantly, lowering operating and net loss. Additionally, new capital orders were worth $41.0 million during 2010, up 48% over the level reported in 2009.
Heading into 2011, the company expects new capital order growth in the mid-30% range and revenue growth of 20%-30%.Of the six analysts covering the stock, 83% recommend a buy while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Data from Bloomberg has analysts reporting average 12-month price target of $4.88, which is 38% higher than the stock's current price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV