TAMPA, Fla., March 16, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kforce Inc. (Nasdaq:KFRC) ( http://www.kforce.com ), a provider of professional staffing services and solutions, has been named a finalist in the Tampa Bay Business Journal's "Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay" awards for the 6 th consecutive year. The Tampa Bay Business Journal selected Kforce as one of seven finalists in the "Biggest" category for companies with 100 employees or more.
The "Best Places to Work" award recognizes companies that excel in attracting and retaining employees by fostering a positive work environment and unique corporate culture. Quantum Workplace surveyed employees of nominated companies and determined 57 finalists, which were broken up into four categories and ranked by size.
"We are honored to be recognized by the Tampa Bay Business Journal once again," said Dave Dunkel, chairman and CEO of Kforce. "We truly value each and every employee and it is our great people that continue to help make Kforce a great place to work each year."Winners for each of the "Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay" categories will be announced at an awards ceremony on April 21 at Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. About Kforce Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, and health and life sciences. Backed by approximately 2,100 associates and approximately 10,400 consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines. For more information, please visit our Web site at http://www.kforce.com/ . The Kforce Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3749
CONTACT: AT THE FIRM Michael Blackman Chief Corporate Development Officer 813-552-2927
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV