5. Noah Holdings (NOAH) is associated with services focused on distributing wealth-management products to high-net-worth individuals in China.
For 2010 fourth quarter, net revenue was $14.0 million, representing an increase of 157.1% from $5.4 million during the year-ago quarter. Revenue for full-year 2010 was $37.9 million, an increase of 160% from 2009.
For the same quarter, operating margin was 43.4% compared to 39.2% in the prior-year quarter. Operating margin for full-year 2010 was 41.4%, compared to 32.1% for full-year 2009.Net income for the 2010 fourth quarter was $4.2 million, an 88.9% year-over-year increase from $2.2 million in the same quarter of 2009. Analysts expect the stock to deliver 57% returns over the next year and the stock is trading at 34.7 times its estimated 2012 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV