5. Noah Holdings (NOAH) is associated with services focused on distributing wealth-management products to high-net-worth individuals in China.
For 2010 fourth quarter, net revenue was $14.0 million, representing an increase of 157.1% from $5.4 million during the year-ago quarter. Revenue for full-year 2010 was $37.9 million, an increase of 160% from 2009.
For the same quarter, operating margin was 43.4% compared to 39.2% in the prior-year quarter. Operating margin for full-year 2010 was 41.4%, compared to 32.1% for full-year 2009.Net income for the 2010 fourth quarter was $4.2 million, an 88.9% year-over-year increase from $2.2 million in the same quarter of 2009. Analysts expect the stock to deliver 57% returns over the next year and the stock is trading at 34.7 times its estimated 2012 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV