6. HiSoft Technology International (HSFT) is a provider of outsourced information technology and research and development services.
Net revenue for fourth-quarter 2010 grew 63% year-over-year to $42.5 million, while gross profit rose 64% year-over-year to $15.4 million, compared to the same period last year. Gross margin was up marginally to 36.1% for the fourth quarter, compared to 36% in the year-ago quarter.
The company acquired BeSure, a specialist in the SAP field, in the fourth quarter. BeSure is expected to complement the company's core service offerings and capture opportunities in China's enterprise application market.The stock has 100% buy ratings and is likely to gain around 52% over the next year, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Currently, the stock is trading at 23.1 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV