8. Jinko Solar (JKS) is a China-based vertically integrated solar power product manufacturer with low-cost operations.
For 2010 fourth quarter, total revenue stood at $267.7 million, up 156.9% year-over-year, exceeding the company's guidance of $210 million to $220 million. Gross margin was 28.5%, compared to 16.2% for the fourth quarter of 2009. Net income was $55.8 million, an increase of 41.9% sequentially and 340% year-over-year.
For the quarter, the company's solar product shipments were higher than initially guided, at 162.6 megawatts, representing a 20.6% sequential growth and 65.9% year-over-year growth.Reviewing the company performance, CEO Kangping Chen said in a press statement, "Our successful IPO and follow-on offering significantly increased our brand awareness and helped us increase our market share, while strengthening our balance sheet and improving our bankability. Our dedicated sales and marketing teams, with new sales offices in Munich and San Francisco, established a number of long-term partnerships with leading global solar companies in Europe and North America while also capturing opportunities in fast-growing markets."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV