9. Perfect World (PWRD) is an online game developer and operator in China.
Total revenue stood at $89.8 million in fourth-quarter 2010, down 2.5% year-over-year.
Looking ahead, CEO Michael Chi said, "In the fourth quarter, our hard work during the year began to take shape as we launched three new games as well as a number of expansion packs for our existing games. These new titles, including 'Forsaken World' and 'Empire of the Immortals,' have already generated excitement among gamers and built a strong user base. We are expecting to see much stronger revenue growth in the first quarter of 2011 as these new contents start to take effect on the revenue side."The stock has analysts' buy ratings of 62% and is expected to deliver 28% in the next one year, and is trading at 8.7 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV