10. AutoNavi Holdings (AMAP), through its subsidiaries, engages in providing digital map content, navigation and location-based solutions in China.
In fourth-quarter 2010, net revenue came in at $23 million, representing an increase of 46.7% year-over-year. Contribution from automotive navigation, which factors in about 73% toward total revenue, grew 52.5% year-over-year to $16.7 million. Revenue from other segments, like public sector/enterprise applications and wireless/Internet location-based solutions, grew 18.1% and 49.4%, respectively.
Gross margin for the fourth quarter stood at 65%, compared to 60.3% in the year-ago period. Operating margin was 29.2% in the fourth quarter of 2010, compared to 22.7% in the year-ago quarter.Net Income increased 356% to $5.8 million. Congwu Cheng, AutoNavi's CEO, remarked, "We believe that strong growth in the middle and high-end car sales markets will continue to provide a stable and increasing source of revenue for our business." The stock is trading at 25.3 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV