10. AutoNavi Holdings (AMAP), through its subsidiaries, engages in providing digital map content, navigation and location-based solutions in China.
In fourth-quarter 2010, net revenue came in at $23 million, representing an increase of 46.7% year-over-year. Contribution from automotive navigation, which factors in about 73% toward total revenue, grew 52.5% year-over-year to $16.7 million. Revenue from other segments, like public sector/enterprise applications and wireless/Internet location-based solutions, grew 18.1% and 49.4%, respectively.
Gross margin for the fourth quarter stood at 65%, compared to 60.3% in the year-ago period. Operating margin was 29.2% in the fourth quarter of 2010, compared to 22.7% in the year-ago quarter.Net Income increased 356% to $5.8 million. Congwu Cheng, AutoNavi's CEO, remarked, "We believe that strong growth in the middle and high-end car sales markets will continue to provide a stable and increasing source of revenue for our business." The stock is trading at 25.3 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV