11. iSoftStone Holdings (ISS - Get Report) is an information technology services provider serving clients across verticals like technology, communications, banking, financial services and insurance, energy, transportation and the public sector.
Net revenue for fourth-quarter 2010 increased 39.3% year-over-year to $61.8 million, following organic growth from existing and new clients, both globally and in China. Net revenue from Chinese clients increased 26.5% year-over-year to $35 million in the quarter, while net revenue from global clients (U.S., Europe and Japan) rose 60.3% to $26.8 million during the same quarter.
For the fourth quarter, net revenue from IT services jumped 60.2% year-over-year to $44.1 million, while that from consulting and solutions rose 6.1% year-over-year to $14.6 million. Similarly, net revenue from BPO services grew 0.2%, to $3.1 million, during the same quarter.Net revenue from its top five clients amounted to $27.8 million in the quarter, up from $21.5 million in the year-ago fourth quarter. The stock trades at 36.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts