11. iSoftStone Holdings (ISS) is an information technology services provider serving clients across verticals like technology, communications, banking, financial services and insurance, energy, transportation and the public sector.
Net revenue for fourth-quarter 2010 increased 39.3% year-over-year to $61.8 million, following organic growth from existing and new clients, both globally and in China. Net revenue from Chinese clients increased 26.5% year-over-year to $35 million in the quarter, while net revenue from global clients (U.S., Europe and Japan) rose 60.3% to $26.8 million during the same quarter.
For the fourth quarter, net revenue from IT services jumped 60.2% year-over-year to $44.1 million, while that from consulting and solutions rose 6.1% year-over-year to $14.6 million. Similarly, net revenue from BPO services grew 0.2%, to $3.1 million, during the same quarter.Net revenue from its top five clients amounted to $27.8 million in the quarter, up from $21.5 million in the year-ago fourth quarter. The stock trades at 36.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV