NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Canadian Solar (CSIQ), LDK Solar (LDK), Perfect World (PWRD), Concord Medical Services Holdings (CCM), iSoftStone Holdings (ISS), AutoNavi Holdings (AMAP), ReneSola (SOL), China Lodging Group (HTHT), CNinsure (CISG), Ambow Education Holding (AMBO), HiSoft Technology International (HSFT) and Noah Holdings (NOAH) are expected to return up to 73%, based on their respective 12-month price targets.
Analysts expect these 12 small-cap stocks to outperform their peers and broader markets, based on their respective 12-month price targets. These small-caps have an upside potential of 20%-73%, with an average upside value of around 45% and average buy ratings of 78%.
These stocks have minimum market capitalization of $300 million and pan sectors such as financials, information technology, solar, health care, online gaming and hospitality.
The stocks are stacked by upside, great to greatest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV