HARRISBURG, Pa., March 16, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Worldwide industrial services company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) said today that Company management will be presenting at Sidoti & Company's Fifteenth Annual Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum in New York City on Tuesday, March 22, 2011. Harsco's Senior VP, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Stephen Schnoor, and Vice President of Investor Relations and Credit, Eugene Truett, will discuss the Company's worldwide growth strategies and business outlook.
The Sidoti Investor Forum is being held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, 109 East 42 nd Street in New York City. A copy of Harsco's presentation slides will be posted to the Investor Relations section of the Harsco website.
Harsco Corporation is one of the world's leading diversified industrial services and engineered products companies. The Company serves industries that are fundamental to global infrastructure development, including metals, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com.The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
CONTACT: Investor Contact Eugene M. Truett 717.975.5677 email@example.com Media Contact Kenneth D. Julian 717.730.3683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV