- Qwest has extended its IP fabric directly into the CoSentry data centers which means CoSentry’s data center clients may connect to the Internet directly and avoid paying local loop fees.
- As one of the Tier one nationwide network providers serving CoSentry, Qwest will interconnect CoSentry’s four data centers located in Kansas City, MO; Omaha, NE; Papillon, NE and Sioux Falls, SD with QMOE, a completely meshed Ethernet network that provides bandwidth speeds up to 1 Gigabit per second (Gbps) and connects back to Qwest’s IP backbone which covers the entire United States.
- Because the solution is secure and flexible, CoSentry clients can have confidence that their mission-critical data is accessible and protected.
- CoSentry customers will benefit from the addition of services and capabilities that allow their clients to control their IT capacity needs and dynamically expand as business needs warrant.
- With Qwest’s highly reliable and high speed network, CoSentry will be better positioned to capitalize on the growth stemming from their Secure Cloud Services offering and collocation business.
- Backed by a strong record of compliance and security, Qwest’s network is integral for CoSentry to serve its financial, transportation, energy, e-commerce, government and education clients.
Qwest Connectivity Powers CoSentry’s Secure Cloud Solutions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.