- Qwest has extended its IP fabric directly into the CoSentry data centers which means CoSentry’s data center clients may connect to the Internet directly and avoid paying local loop fees.
- As one of the Tier one nationwide network providers serving CoSentry, Qwest will interconnect CoSentry’s four data centers located in Kansas City, MO; Omaha, NE; Papillon, NE and Sioux Falls, SD with QMOE, a completely meshed Ethernet network that provides bandwidth speeds up to 1 Gigabit per second (Gbps) and connects back to Qwest’s IP backbone which covers the entire United States.
- Because the solution is secure and flexible, CoSentry clients can have confidence that their mission-critical data is accessible and protected.
- CoSentry customers will benefit from the addition of services and capabilities that allow their clients to control their IT capacity needs and dynamically expand as business needs warrant.
- With Qwest’s highly reliable and high speed network, CoSentry will be better positioned to capitalize on the growth stemming from their Secure Cloud Services offering and collocation business.
- Backed by a strong record of compliance and security, Qwest’s network is integral for CoSentry to serve its financial, transportation, energy, e-commerce, government and education clients.
Qwest Connectivity Powers CoSentry’s Secure Cloud Solutions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.