NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded Sypris Solutions (SYPR) to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. Net loss at this $78.9 million market cap, outsourcer came in at $1.6 million compared to a gain of $22.6 million in the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 13 U.S. common stocks for March 15, 2011. In total, five stocks were upgraded and eight stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Sypris Solutions reported $67.2 million in revenue, an increase of just 1.7% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Sypris Solutions: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$32.1 billion market cap, data provider, Thomson-Reuters Corp (TRI) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Thomson-Reuters reported net income of $224 million, an increase of 26.6% over the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 3.0% to $3.5 billion. Learn more about Thomson-Reuters: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV