Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE:NTZ) (“Natuzzi” or “the Company”) will report fourth quarter and full year 2010 financial results on March 28 th, 2011 before the market opens.
T he Company will host a conference call on March 30 th , 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2010 financial results. To participate, dial toll-free 1-877-879-6201 and dial international 1-719-325-4858. A live web cast of the conference call will be available online at http://www.natuzzi.com/ under the Investor Relations section.
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the completion of the conference call through April 30 th 2011. To access the telephone replay, participants should dial 1-877-870-5176 for domestic calls and 1-858-384-5517 for international calls. The access code for the replay is: 1136006.
About NatuzziFounded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. designs and manufactures a broad collection of residential upholstered furniture. With consolidated revenues of EUR 515.4 million in 2009, Natuzzi is Italy's largest furniture manufacturer. Natuzzi Group exports its innovative high-quality sofas and armchairs to 130 markets on five continents under two brands, Natuzzi and Italsofa. Cutting-edge design, superior Italian craftsmanship and advanced, vertically integrated manufacturing operations underpin the Company's market leadership. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 1993. The Company is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV