Haynes International Inc. Stock Downgraded (HAYN)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.38 million or 196.06% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The gross profit margin for HAYNES INTERNATIONAL INC is rather low; currently it is at 19.50%. Regardless of HAYN's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, HAYN's net profit margin of 4.90% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income increased by 508.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1.29 million to $5.26 million.
- HAYNES INTERNATIONAL INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, HAYNES INTERNATIONAL INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.72 versus -$4.36 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.34 versus $0.72).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.