HOUSTON, March 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. (the "Partnership" or "Eagle Rock") (Nasdaq:EROC) announced today that a majority of its East Texas oil and gas production has been returned to production following the start up of the Tristream Energy, LLC owned and operated Eustace treating and processing facility. The Partnership's East Texas oil and gas production had been shut-in since August 11, 2010 as a result of Tristream's unscheduled shut down of, and extended time for repairs on, the Eustace facility. Eagle Rock anticipates that its remaining shut-in wells will be returned to production over the next few weeks as the Eustace facility returns to full operating capacity. The Partnership will continually monitor its wells over the coming weeks and months to determine if the extended shut-in has negatively impacted the production or reservoir performance of its assets.
About the Partnership
The Partnership is a growth-oriented master limited partnership engaged in two businesses: a) midstream, which includes (i) gathering, compressing, treating, processing and transporting natural gas; (ii) fractionating and transporting natural gas liquids; and (iii) marketing natural gas, condensate and NGLs; and b) upstream, which includes acquiring, exploiting, developing, and producing hydrocarbons in oil and natural gas properties. Its corporate office is located in Houston, Texas.
CONTACT: Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Jeff Wood 281-408-1203 Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Adam Altsuler 281-408-1350 Director, Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV