LANCASTER, Pa., March 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fulton Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:FULT) will pay a quarterly cash dividend of four cents per share on its common stock on April 15, 2011 to shareholders of record as of March 28, 2011. This amount is a one cent increase per share over the three cents per share paid in January of 2011.
Fulton Financial Corporation, a $16.3 billion Lancaster, Pa.-based financial holding company, has 3,850 employees and operates 271 branches in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Virginia through seven affiliate banks.
Additional information on Fulton Financial Corporation can be found on the Internet at www.fult.com .
CONTACT: Laura J. Wakeley 717-291-2616
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV