WILMINGTON, Ohio, March 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NB&T Financial Group, Inc.(Nasdaq:NBTF), parent company of The National Bank and Trust Company, Wilmington, Ohio, has declared a dividend of $.30 per share payable April 25, 2011 to shareholders of record March 31, 2011. This dividend is the same as the previous quarter and an increase of 3.4% over the dividend declared in March 2010. John J. Limbert, President and CEO, commented, "We understand how important a consistent dividend is to our shareholders, and we appreciate their continued support of our efforts."
NB&T Financial had, as of December 31, 2010, total assets of $691 million, cash management accounts totaling $37 million, and trust assets with a market value of $172 million resulting in a total of $900 million in assets under management, and currently operates 23 full service offices in seven Ohio counties.
CONTACT: Craig Fortin NB&T Financial Group, Inc. 937-283-3002
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV