Traffic Ticket CEO Outraged Over Escalating Traffic Fines
Steve Soldis believes that drivers should be educated and informed, not punished for their mistakes. And calling attention to the steady rise of traffic fines is one way he's choosing to make a difference.
"It's time to say STOP to excessive fining," says Soldis. "The government is using traffic tickets as a tax without calling it a tax. It just isn't right when driving a few miles over the speed limit can cost a family a month's worth of groceries. The people need to speak up for good government."
TrafficSchoolOnline.com is the nations 1st online driver improvement company, starting back in 1997 and since, has graduated over 750,000 students. http://www.TrafficSchoolOnline.com has been featured on CBS and NBC affiliates, CNET, and in local and regional print media. Traditional traffic school makes bitter drivers, TrafficSchoolOnline.com makes better drivers.
Contact Steve Soldis. 707-521-3557 or steve(at)edmv(dot)com.###Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/TrafficSchoolOnline/TicketOutrage/prweb5150904.htmPRWeb.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV