SANTA ANA, Calif., March 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:TTMI), a leading global manufacturer of time-critical, technologically advanced printed circuit boards, will participate in the Sidoti & Company LLC 15 th Annual New York Emerging Growth Institutional Investor Forum on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. The conference is being held at the Grand Hyatt New York in New York City.
Kent Alder, President and CEO, and Steve Richards, CFO, will discuss TTM's successful strategy and its ability to capture market share in the printed circuit board industry.
The presentation will be webcast on the company's website, www.ttmtech.com , and will remain accessible for one week following the event.TTM Technologies, Inc. is a major global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and technologically advanced PCBs and the backplane and sub-system assembly business. TTM stands for time-to-market, representing how the company's time-critical, one-stop manufacturing services enable customers to shorten the time required to develop new products and bring them to market. Additional information can be found at www.ttmtech.com. The TTM Technologies logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5691
CONTACT: Steve Richards Chief Financial Officer 714/327-3000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV