HARRISBURG, Pa., March 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Worldwide industrial services and engineered products company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today new awards from India's Tata Group that further extend Harsco's ongoing industrial scaffolding support of facility maintenance at Tata Steel for an additional five years, and add new scaffolding services with Tata Power and Tata Mines. The awards represent combined revenues in excess of $8 million over their terms.
Harsco's growing support of the Tata Group underscore the Company's strategic goals for market expansion within India's industrial sector. Harsco serves Tata Steel at its flagship steelmaking operations in Jamshedpur, where the Company provides round-the-clock scaffolding and powered access services in support of the facility's plant maintenance and shutdown requirements, a role that the Company began in 2008 and continues to strengthen. In its new roles for Tata Power and Tata Mines, Harsco will undertake similar on-site scaffolding services in support of facility maintenance.
Tata Steel recently honored Harsco with a Best Vendor performance award for the year 2010, recognizing the Company for outstanding safety performance and having achieved "the highest quality of scaffolding standards."Harsco Corporation is one of the world's leading diversified industrial services and engineered products companies, serving industries that are fundamental to global infrastructure development and economic growth including metals, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com. The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
CONTACT: Investor Contact Eugene M. Truett 717.975.5677 email@example.com Media Contact Kenneth D. Julian 717.730.3683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV