LINCOLN, R.I., March 15, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A.T. Cross Company (Nasdaq:ATX) Music superstar Kenny Chesney announced he has partnered with Costa to design his first line of signature sunglasses. Proceeds generated from the sale of the Kenny Chesney Limited Edition Costas will benefit ocean conservation group Coastal Conservation Association (CCA), a shared cause for both Chesney and Costa.
The Kenny Chesney Limited Edition Costas go on sale online at www.costadelmar.com beginning March 17. The sunglasses will also be sold at each stop of Chesney's "Goin' Coastal" North American concert tour, which begins March 17 in West Palm Beach, Fla. and concludes with two shows at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass. on Aug. 27 – 28. Only a limited number of Kenny Costas are being produced and are expected to sell out quickly.
"The relationship with Costa, and what they stand for, goes hand in hand with the music that I make," said Chesney. "It's important for all generations to be able to enjoy the ocean like I did, and I'm proud to partner with Costa to design a line of signature sunglasses that will help support ocean conservation."Kenny Chesney selected five Costa styles for his limited edition sunglasses line. Each style – Hammerhead, Caballito, Rincon, Howler and Little Harbor – feature unique hand drawn artwork etched inside the sunglass arms, along with Kenny's signature. The artwork designs on each sunglass style are tied to a piece of Kenny's life – one style features the song lyric, "No Shoes. No Shirt. No Problems!" while another commemorates the 2011 "Goin' Coastal" tour. The etched sunglass designs are reminiscent of scrimshaw, an ancient art form practiced by Native Americans and then Yankee whale men in the early 1800s, who carved nautical images on whale's teeth during long sea voyages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV