- GWAVA : Launched six new solutions, including anti-virus, anti-spam, e-discovery, archiving, monitoring and web server protection, and continues to deliver powerful capabilities for Novell customers, such as serving as a first line of security defense for GroupWise users.
- Notify Technology: Released NotifyMDM which provides organizations and enterprises with simple, central management and control of a variety of wireless device platforms such as iPhone/iPad*, Android*, BlackBerry*, webOS, Windows* Mobile, Windows Phone 7 and select Symbian wireless devices that address customer needs for security, visibility and device management. This allows GroupWise customers to fully-manage all aspects of their mobile devices, including messaging, from a central portal.
- SEP Software: Introduced a Vibe OnPrem online backup module which can be integrated into a complete backup, recovery and disaster recovery solution that cuts backup windows significantly. Organizations utilizing Novell Vibe OnPrem are now able to backup and secure GroupWise data online and to ensure sensitive data is protected no matter where it is stored.
Novell GroupWise Partner Ecosystem Gains Momentum
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.