Novell GroupWise Partner Ecosystem Gains Momentum
WALTHAM, Mass., March 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Novell today announced new partner solutions to meet the growing demands of its GroupWise ® customer base and address the changing collaboration landscape. Within the past two months, Novell partners, including GWAVA, Notify Technology and SEP, unveiled eight new products which provide GroupWise customers with advanced security, compliance and mobile management features. Combined with more than 1,200 active GroupWise solution providers in 2010, the Novell ecosystem of ISVs and channel partners has driven more than 70 percent of GroupWise sales over the past year and continues to gain momentum.
"We have come to rely on GWAVA and Novell GroupWise as critical solutions to our overall messaging infrastructure," said Andrew Simpson, head of ITT at Public and Commercial Services Union. "Having two partners work so well together gives us confidence into the future."
Partnerships Driving Collaboration Innovation
According to IDC, the worldwide collaboration market was $7.8 billion in 2010 and is projected to reach $11.2 billion by 2014. In this market, Novell provides a comprehensive set of tools including Novell GroupWise, its flagship e-mail and calendaring product, and Novell Vibe™, its next-generation social collaboration tool delivered on-premise or in the cloud. With more than 9,500 customers purchasing or renewing Novell collaboration solutions in 2010, Novell partners, including BrainStorm, GroupLink, GWAVA, Notify Technology, Research in Motion, SEP, SkyPro, and Omni, continue to develop new GroupWise solutions around security, compliance and mobile device management for this rich customer base.New Novell partner solutions include:
- GWAVA : Launched six new solutions, including anti-virus, anti-spam, e-discovery, archiving, monitoring and web server protection, and continues to deliver powerful capabilities for Novell customers, such as serving as a first line of security defense for GroupWise users.
- Notify Technology: Released NotifyMDM which provides organizations and enterprises with simple, central management and control of a variety of wireless device platforms such as iPhone/iPad*, Android*, BlackBerry*, webOS, Windows* Mobile, Windows Phone 7 and select Symbian wireless devices that address customer needs for security, visibility and device management. This allows GroupWise customers to fully-manage all aspects of their mobile devices, including messaging, from a central portal.
- SEP Software: Introduced a Vibe OnPrem online backup module which can be integrated into a complete backup, recovery and disaster recovery solution that cuts backup windows significantly. Organizations utilizing Novell Vibe OnPrem are now able to backup and secure GroupWise data online and to ensure sensitive data is protected no matter where it is stored.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV