CIBT Files Form 20-F With US SEC
VANCOUVER, March 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - CIBT Education Group Inc. (NYSE: MBA) (AMEX: MBA) (TSX: MBA) ("CIBT") reports that it has filed its fiscal year ending August 31, 2010 annual report on form 20-F with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
An electronic copy of the form 20-F is available via CIBT's website www.cibt.net and under CIBT's profile on the SEDAR website. Shareholders can receive a hard copy of CIBT's complete audited financial statements, free of charge, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 604.871.9909 extension 311.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
"Toby Chu"Toby Chu Vice-Chairman, President & CEO Neither the NYSE Amex nor the Toronto Stock Exchange accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. SOURCE CIBT Education Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV