- Increased proved reserves to 13.6 million barrels of oil equivalent as of December 31, 2010, a 41% increase, and the PV-10 value, a non-GAAP financial measure, using SEC pricing, increased by 50% to $206 million. (See “Non-GAAP Financial Measures” for a reconciliation of PV-10 value to the standardized measure value of $198.9 million.)
- Grew the percentage of proved reserves associated with onshore assets to 50%, up from 0% at year-end 2008. Proved reserves at December 31, 2010 are 49% proved, developed/producing and proved/developed/non-producing, and are 60% crude oil and 40% natural gas.
- Drilled 20 gross oil wells in the Permian Basin of West Texas, 11 were completed and producing at year-end and 9 were awaiting fracture stimulation, which increased our Permian net production to 550 barrels of oil equivalent per day at the end of 2010 – a 69% increase over the 2009 year-end production rate.
- Drilled and completed the company’s first well in the Haynesville Shale play in northern Louisiana. This successful well now holds all of Callon’s acreage in the play by production, with six additional drilling locations, four net wells, in inventory awaiting more favorable natural gas prices.
Callon Petroleum Company Reports Results For Fourth Quarter, Full Year 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.