MORRISVILLE, N.C., March 14, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:OXBT) (SIX Swiss Exchange:OXBT) today announced that the Company plans to report third quarter fiscal year 2011 financial results on Form 10-Q on Monday, March 21, 2011. Oxygen's Chairman and CEO Chris Stern and Chief Financial Officer Michael Jebsen will host a conference call and live webcast to discuss the results on Tuesday, March 22, 2011, at 11 a.m. EDT.
To access the live teleconference dial (866) 578-5784 (U.S. and Canada) or (617) 213-8056 (international.) The participant passcode is 93886225. A live webcast will be available on our web site http://www.oxybiomed.com/investors.htm .
A replay of the webcast will be available on the Oxygen website, or by phone for a limited time. To access the replay by phone, call (888) 286-8010 (U.S. and Canada) or (617) 801-6888 (international). The passcode for the replay is 38473378.About Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. is developing medical and cosmetic products that efficiently deliver oxygen to tissues in the body. The company has developed a proprietary perfluorocarbon (PFC) therapeutic oxygen carrier called Oxycyte ® that is being formulated for both intravenous and topical delivery. This year, the company launched its DERMACYTE ® line of oxygen-rich skin care products. In addition, the company is focused on perfluorocarbon-based oxygen carriers for use in traumatic brain injury, topical wound healing, dermatology and decompression sickness. The Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7277
CONTACT: Ellen Corliss Vice President Corporate Communications & Investor Relations (919) 855-2112
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV